From: Prateek Bansal (bansalprateek97_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2022 - 11:10:42 CDT

Hello VMD Users,

I was trying to use clipping planes to show a cross section of my protein.
I used "Render as soid color" option in POV-Ray to set a solid color for
the clipping plane, as it helps me clarify the representation. I have been
trying to customize the solid color by going through the options in
pov-ray, but have been unable to do so. Does anyone have any
tips/workarounds for choosing the solid color that POV-Ray renders the
clipping plane as? The default I get is a smoky gray color for the solid
color.

I am using MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) and VMD 1.9.4a51.

I apologize if a similar question has been asked before, I couldn't find a
thread discussing this issue in particular.

Thank you!

Prateek