From: Efthymiou, Christos (christos.dereschuk.20_at_ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2022 - 10:43:10 CDT

Hi,

I would like to calculate the radius of gyration over the course of my NAMD simulation. I came across a paper discussing the DisRG plugin which can be used to calculate the radius of gyration. However, the link provided in the paper is broken and I cannot find any other sites with the code for this plugin. Does anyone have a link to the code so that I can install this plugin?

If not, is there a script that can be used? I found a script on the VMD website for a PDB file, but I cannot find one to loop over the trajectory.

Thank you!