From: chanyann06_at_stu.scu.edu.cn
Date: Fri Jul 29 2022 - 07:12:07 CDT

Hi,
I am following the network tutorial to learn how to carry out network analysis using Xshell.
However, I've got a problem in "3.4 Exmaine critical nodes and edges... communities".
As written in the tutorial, I chose the Critical Node radio button and selected Color ID. But when I hit Apply, I got:
list index out of range
list index out of range
    while executing
"lset edges2 $currentNetwork $edgeColor [lindex $ids 0] $tempIndex2 $color"
    (procedure "colorEdges" line 29)
    invoked from within
"colorEdges $nodeIndexPairs $color"
    (procedure "colorCriticalNodes" line 20)
    invoked from within
"colorCriticalNodes $colorId"
    (procedure "executeCriticalNode" line 15)
    invoked from within
"executeCriticalNode"
    (procedure "::NetworkView::executeAction" line 60)
    invoked from within
"::NetworkView::executeAction"
    invoked from within
".networkviewgui.top.action.type.apply invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .networkviewgui.top.action.type.apply"
    (command bound to event)

I would want to konw what should I do about this error.

Yours,
Chanyan