From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2022 - 12:09:13 CDT

To be able to write files in a specific format, the corresponding molfile
plugin must support writing. However the plugin for .cor files has only
read but not write support.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!7eO6P9ZZwMIs8dqOXyjeNwAsrpEluGpVN-24uK0zr2QB03HgrA-V-LZfslpHOv8AEBl-vbufv5WR-nMxvg$