From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 21 2022 - 11:07:29 CDT

Please provide the output that vmd produces when you launch it.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey_at_gmail.com https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!7s18F862ulkOuz_Mj_AWX9nIy81_gcxzz_ZW2HYmbW-UZVoIp4kGPbsIhNAmf-9_L5jVpV9t9ayUcydKsg$
International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy