From: Uday K. Chippada (chippada_at_email.eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 13:21:59 CDT

Hi Ahmet,

That was an impressive script. But I was not able to get any output files upon running it. It didnt ask me for any parameters (sufix, cut off and angle) as you have mentioned. May be I was doing it wrong?!? Can you tell me where I need to input these parameters?

Also just to let you know, I am using a 3 chain protein (1QSU from protein data bank), surrounded by a water sphere, and I just want to count the number of hydrogen bonds between the chains (excluding water) for all the frames in the simulation (run using NAMD). Please let me know if the script you sent can be used for my case.

Thank you
Uday Chippada.