From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2022 - 15:18:13 CDT

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 2:14 PM Lei Qian <leiqian-temple2_at_outlook.com>
wrote:

> Dear users,
> Because it is hard for me to adjust my laptop resolution 1920x1080, so
> the font size on VMD main menu is very tiny.
> Is there any way I could increase the font size on VMD main menu?

No. But most modern windowing systems allow to adjust the DPI value of the
display or switch into a 2x2 oversampling mode.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!7i6-I5ovsUuPVw7PXAeITkNkfwIU6Eln5OOpY33fzuhFB-fZqEBkKKaG4lC8nbS9KwLVlhlv8nozOUqFVQ$