From: Daniel Fellner (dfel694_at_aucklanduni.ac.nz)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2022 - 01:29:41 CDT

Sorry for the late reply,

The torsions are topologically separate (unlike phi/psi torsions for which
CMAP was developed), will this not pose any problems? I've tried searching
for the commands to derive the CMAP corrections in the CHARMM documentation
but I don't see anything specifically related to 2D grid corrections. I
don't mind doing some scripting, but I am a complete beginner at CHARMM. Is
this feasible do you think?

*Daniel Fellner BSc(Hons)*
PhD Candidate
School of Chemical Sciences