From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2022 - 18:33:13 CST

Well, quick test, what happens if you start with whatever your structure
#12 is? Is the problem that particular structure, or the number of
structures? It is very hard for folks on a mailing list to help
troubleshoot a problem that is stated so abstractly, and it would really
help if you put in the time first to come up with a minimal (and shareable)
example that reproduces the problem.
Best,
Peter