From: Marco Di Gennaro (TME) (Marco.Di.Gennaro_at_external.toyota-europe.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2022 - 07:59:38 CST

* PUBLIC 公開

Hello all,

I would like to store all VMD setting in a text file, to be read multiple times.
I mean for example “pbc box”, or drawing methods to “DynamicBonds” and ideally create a movie.

I have tried “vmd `cat readfile`” where readfile contains all the LAMMPS dumpfiles I want to visualize.
This works, but if I add the topol command (such as “pbc box”), VMD interprets it as another file to read (and issues an ERROR).

Thank you for your help

Best Regards,

Marco

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorised to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender promptly and delete this message and any attachments immediately.