From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2022 - 06:45:18 CST

for automatic file type detection you have to rename the from from
.lammpstrij to .lammpstrj
otherwise you can set the file type manually when loading the file either
from the GUI or with the "mol" command from the script interface or by
prefixing the file name with a -lammpstrj flag when starting VMD from the
command line prompts. for more details please consult the VMD user's guide.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!o-qXmgEXNVY521DIkq01XLZIEk7O0cZcreuKCywOMrEiYLPIoJYgODpkCjZoXTt8VQ$