From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 20:16:25 CDT

Hi,
  There's a separate mailing list for NAMD-specific questions
such as this one. The directions for subscribing are here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/

Though our group develops both packages, it's much better for
everyone's inbox if people stick to asking questions that are
appropriate for the mailing list they are posting to.

Thanks,