From: Georcki Ropon (groponp_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2022 - 14:31:08 CST

Dear users and developers,

I am putting multiple proteins in a membrane patch, for which I am using the phosphate groups to fit and move, but here I have two problems.

1. fitting only accept if both select have the same size. How could I get the fitting, to move my protein?

2. When doing a random selection I have the mistake of placing two proteins with a large overlap, how could I select phosphates that are separated by a given distance to ensure that the proteins do not overlap?

PS: I’ve try driven it task with Packmol, but it not converge.

best,

Geo.