From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 17:38:07 CDT

David,
  The only suggestion I have in this regard would be that you might
be able to accomplish this with the use of a more complex atom selection
in the rep(s) that you're drawing with dynamic bonds.
This is an imperfect solution, as the code wasn't intended to provide
a feature quite that powerful, but it might give you what you need
for the time being. If you get 'extra' bonds, then you'll have to
exclude the conflicting pairs from the rep and deal with them by
adding them in their own dynamic bonds reps.