From: Soumik Ghosh (soumik2805_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2021 - 08:21:25 CST

Hi,

I had to recently reinstall my vmd on my linux computer. I used the sudo
apt-get install to install it.

But now, the colours are not rendering properly. Epotential figures that
used to be a mix of red blue and white are now just red. Sometimes it shows
the right colours but in most cases it just shows a single colour. The
files are fine because they render properly on my windows system.

Any suggestions are welcome in regards to how I can fix this.

Best Wishes,
Soumik

--
Soumik Ghosh
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow
SciClus GmbH & Co. KG
Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a
07745 Jena
Tel +49 3641/27893 33
Fax +49 3641/27893 99
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.sciclus.de__;!!DZ3fjg!t00RAYy6eXcDoHQg_FmGvBw5PrQfOjcd7EI2kMTihmDfX5KtD8c3E9Qv_3tf7wDDgQ$
Unternehmenssitz: Jena
Handelsregister: Jena HRA 504364
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
SciClus Administration GmbH – Sitz: Jena
Handelsregister: Jena HRB 513216
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Burkhard Jahn, Dr. Martin Presselt
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.logiclab-itn.eu__;!!DZ3fjg!t00RAYy6eXcDoHQg_FmGvBw5PrQfOjcd7EI2kMTihmDfX5KtD8c3E9Qv_3vlYj2uFg$
Follow us on Twitter:
twitter.com/Leibniz_IPHT
twitter.com/LogicLab_ITN