From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 10:05:00 CDT

Hi,
  Without knowing what kinds of calculations you were doing with VMD,
it is impossible for me to guess why you were having problems. The most
likely cause of your memory issue is that you are creating atom selections
in a loop, but not deleting them. That'd be my guess. If you have something
like this in a loop:
  set sel [atomselect top "some selection"]
then you also need:
  $sel delete

If that isn't your problem, then it would be helpful to see the script(s)
you're using to perform your analysis.

Thanks,