From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2021 - 07:45:18 CST

Periodic display in VMD is done by replicating the visualization from the
principal cell.
Because of that, no bonds across periodic boundaries can be visualized.
If you want to see those, you will have to create a custom trajectory file
with the desired replicated positions and then visualize that.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!p6xYKp6D-mwRLQ3PWJk5jodmw01KxzaGfK1iZsU9qvSpsFyXYGUYAdbeKXM9KFlcpQ$