From: bora erdemli (boraerdemli_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 00:23:42 CDT

Hi,
I am using the folowing rmsd.tcl with the VMD for
Win32,version 1.8.2...

set outfile [open rmsd.dat w]

set nf [molinfo top get numframes]

set frame0 [atomselect top "selection" frame 0]
#or h]

# rmsd calculation loop

for { set i 1 } { $i <= $nf } { incr i } {

set sel [atomselect top "selection" frame $i]

$sel move [measure fit $sel $frame0]

puts $outfile "[measure rmsd $sel $frame0]"

}
close $outfile