From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2021 - 09:26:11 CDT

Small comment.

Measure RMSD should not be used directly.
To ensure no translation effects are considered, align the molecule first
and then calculate the RMSD.

Unless you have pre-aligned the trajectory - in which case doing the above
will have no effect.

>>> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/vmd/tutorial-html/node4.html