From: Gumbart, JC (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2021 - 23:26:45 CDT

I have personally found Jerome Henin’s qwrap a little more intuitive in its behavior than pbctools. You might want to give a try and see if you have better luck.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/jhenin/qwrap__;!!DZ3fjg!qHZjQvzIIdt26MYmoUZmWbM8ozfgBpiIGEz7RmUc0yi20Fx6nw7cghb9PnA31ocPTw$

Best,
JC