From: Ebru Çetin (ebrucetin_at_sabanciuniv.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2021 - 03:51:17 CDT

Hi Ryan,

I think this is a namd problem. Your system may not be equilibrated well.
For the solution, you can start at a lower temperature (280 K) at the NVT
ensemble and increment it step by step. This way your density will become
uniform and then you can start the NPT simulations.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Ebru