From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2021 - 08:31:26 CDT

Hi, You know more about the operating system you're using than the people
on the mailing list (which is nothing, because you didn't specify it).

Try running namd2 from a command-line prompt or terminal (all OSs have
one), and make sure that you can launch it from there: it should tell you
that a configuration file is missing when you launch it without any
arguments. That same executable should then also work when you launch it
from the plugin.

Giacomo