From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2021 - 12:00:20 CDT

Hi Francesco,
If I am understanding the question properly, the syntax that you'll want to
follow is:

-patch { {PATCH1 CHAIN1 RES1} {PATCH2 CHAIN2 RES2} ... } etc

For example, if I wanted to make two disulfide bonds from residue 139-151
and 152-193 in chain A of the input file, I would do

-patch { {DISU A 139 A 151} {DISU A 152 A 193} }

If this is not what you are after, could you please give an example of the
command line that you're trying?

Best,
Peter