From: Lindsey Prignano (laprignano_at_wpi.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2021 - 16:34:30 CDT

Hi Raul,

I have the same problem. The options don’t respond to mouse clicks but they
do respond to keyboard navigation controls. I was able to get most of
Multiseq working this way. Here’s a link to a table of those hotkeys on a
Mac:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204434__;!!DZ3fjg!upUjQSaM581D8t9QXD_HrvRyTaCmbUAaqMOgj3sZM7TPMuqsIWSiFtjHQkdiNglh-g$

Best,
Lindsey