From: Lubos Vrbka (shnek_at_tiscali.cz)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 10:56:36 CDT

John,

> You need to specify the TCLINC and TCLLIB with valid compile
> switches, like this:
> gmake NETBSD TCLINC="-I/usr/pkg/include" TCLLIB="-L/usr/pkg/lib"
finally i found out where the problem was. it was in the Make-arch file.
for some non-obvious reason, the SHLD option was not exported (although
it was present in the file)... but i rewrote the last two lines of the
NETBSD section and now it seems to work fine...

now i'll move on with the compilation of the main program... so there is
high probability that you'll hear from me again soon... ;)

thanks for help, kind regards,

--
Lubos
_@_"