From: Jason Smith (jason_smith_18_at_sfu.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2021 - 12:11:09 CDT

How many ions do you need to place? If not too many, you could use VMD to manually change some ions/water molecules after doing the standard solvate/ionisation protocol?

Cheers,

-
Jason Smith
Post-Doctoral Fellow
Robert N. Young Lab, Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A-1S6
Canada