From: Nathan Kern (nathan.kern_at_lehigh.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2021 - 09:39:58 CDT

Dear Geo,

If it isn't in the CHARMM-GUI lipid library, then it is probably not in any
PDB either. That means you'll have to make the CHARMM36 residue topologies
and parameters yourself. You can look into FFTK, FFParam, Gaussian,
CGenFF/Paramchem, and probably a few others I'm missing.

While parameterization is much easier than it used to be, it can still be a
massive undertaking. I would confirm with your academic advisor that this
is really what you are supposed to be doing.

If you do manage to make the RTF/PRM, the CHARMM-GUI developers are usually
willing to add them to the CHARMM-GUI lipid library.

Nathan Kern