From: zeynab hosseini (hosseinizeynab93_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2021 - 01:19:35 CDT

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. As you said I tried both versions NAMD 2.14 and
Nightly build, but still receiving the same error. Do you have any other
ideas? I really need to get this work and I don't know what to do.. It only
works when removing the lone-pair bond, but the resulting output is a
messed-up structure.

I also noticed a warning before the FATAL ERROR as follows. Isn't it
strange that it reads PSF without enabling the Drude model?

Warning: Reading PSF supporting DRUDE without enabling the Drude model in
the simulation config file
FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR CD2R6A LPA1 (ATOMS 40 23)
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR CD2R6A LPA1 (ATOMS
40 23)

All the best,
Zeynab