From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2021 - 08:05:38 CDT

I haven’t used this package.

I would recommend using the methods listed by other developers that have
developed plugins.

For instance here is a package that requires setting up.

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/orient/

While this might not exactly contain the steps required for the package of
your interest - it should give you a starting point.

Otherwise write back and someone might be able to help.