From: Georcki Ropon (groponp_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2021 - 00:51:47 CDT

Dear Josh,

what the ion does is enter through a lateral opening of the protein, from the extracellular side, thus entering the center pore and trying to exit towards the extracellular side, which I want to monitor this phenomenon, since it is close to the lateral opening , how to enter the central pore and how it moves from the central pore to the extracelular side (Z positive)

best,

Obtener Outlook para iOS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/o0ukef__;!!DZ3fjg!tFl6kONhpmfrqn9Qr8klI8rvLHu-RXEV0UxEvvU-MsnCsEQhRRejtTRWo8e8qW51Bg$ >