From: Fujie Tang (fujie.tang_at_temple.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2021 - 08:53:54 CDT

Dear Norman,
Thanks for your reply! I found when I use "radial pair distribution function g(r)" module on my M1 macbook, the option "set Unit cell" to input the unit cell in the "Utilities" is not working, I cannot input the info. I cannot change the default values from 0 to others. I tried to TKconsole with the command "pbc set {12.43 12.43 12.43}" it could load the value, the values in the option "set Unit cell" changes to what I set, but when I compute the radial pair distribution function g(r), the error message comes out "measure gofr: unit cell volume is zero" and "There was an error running 'measure gofr': measure gofr: error during g(r) calculation".
Best wishes,
Fujie