From: Nagendra Prasad (gnagaprasad12345_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2021 - 05:10:31 CDT

Dear VMD users,
I have tried to access the individual monomers in the membrane based on the
residues and resids but could not access them. I have added water boxes
below and above the membrane and used topotools to merge and generate psf
pdbs for the system, and surprisingly topo tools have changed the residue
and resids of membrane and assigned single residue and resid for the whole
membrane. I have tried to access them based on atom types and name and
it only selects individual atoms but not the monomers. Please give me some
suggestions to rectify this problem. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards
G Nagendraprasad
PhD IITGuwahati