From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2021 - 08:52:30 CDT

Please always copy the mailing list on your replies.

You can try and see, if the error can be avoided, if you launch VMD in text
mode (in that case you will need to "require" the topotools package before
you can use it).
If there is no newer version of VMD for Windows, then you have to either
use a different platform or try with an older version and update TopoTools
manually.

Axel.