From: zeynab hoseyni (zmhoseyni_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2021 - 00:38:35 CDT

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your guidance. As you said, it seems the periodic cell height
does not match the carbon nanotube height. I checked the simulations
procedure and I discovered that during the initial preparation for the
simulation I performed a short NPT to get the uniform water density and
that's why the periodic cell height shrinked a bit while the CNT is
constrained to be fixed. I wonder if you can guide me how I can solve this
problem as the NPT simulation is needed.

All the Best,

*Zeynab *