From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2021 - 14:11:45 CDT

Hi Kelly,

How are you running the script?

If you use "only" the command line version of vmd to run this script or use
the GUI version in command line format - it should be fairly fast - with
the only bottleneck being write speed to disc.

Any other method, which you are hinting at, will cause overheads which may
not be helpful.
if you still want one write back and someone can make suggestions.

Regards,
/A