From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2021 - 10:30:35 CDT

HI Ashar
Thanks for your suggestions. As I wrote, I was using the test version 1.9.4
of VMD. In doubt, I have now tried the stable 1.9.3 and psf/pdb were
generated, no vecsub error.

I still have to check the psf/pdb but I hurried to avoid other people
loosing time. I'll not be back if psf/pdb are correct.

all the best
francesco