From: Robin Betz (robin_at_robinbetz.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2021 - 23:18:38 CDT

If you want more control over rendering than the slider options offer, you
can write your own OpenGL shaders to render however you want. I managed to
get a reasonable cartoon style if you want to try that:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://robinbetz.com/blog/2018/02/20/toon-rendering-in-vmd/__;!!DZ3fjg!smwJ7RLmj_QbJa065cRXvCGrggqrzFOn8Ww1xYc4JzrTWZpeiO65cqpzfbovBH2yOA$

Best,
Robin