From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2021 - 13:26:13 CDT

Hi Francesco,

Propka (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/jensengroup/propka__;!!DZ3fjg!qLqvG5aUIsZadcvLdv2KKVS99Ta3HEX53KL7IdL8pM3CNQJ6bPm9CzlpqFDRl_oZJA$ ) or DelphiPka (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/delphi001/DelphiPka__;!!DZ3fjg!qLqvG5aUIsZadcvLdv2KKVS99Ta3HEX53KL7IdL8pM3CNQJ6bPm9CzlpqFCAQcr_zA$ ) in principle should be able to handle non-protein ionizable groups.

-Josh