From: René Hafner TUK (hamburge_at_physik.uni-kl.de)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2021 - 16:20:35 CST

Hi John,

    sorry that was a dumb question...

    I finally got it now! :)

    I furthermore had to add the following libraries to the link line

    *"**... *-lfltk -lX11*-lXext -lXrender -lXft -lfontconfig -lXcursor
    -lXfixes -lXinerama"
    *

    in order to make it work.

    Tomorrow I will try it with the latest version from VMD cvs to get
    the latest fixes for colvars_dashboard too.

    Thanks a lot for the support, also to you @Giacomo.

René