From: Prof. Eddie (eackad_at_siue.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2021 - 15:22:59 CST

Thank you! That worked to get it into cgenff. I guess I'll just use fftk to
optimized the parameters for this "terminated" residue and then remove the
backbone part.
Thanks all!

Edward Ackad, Ph.D <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.siue.edu/*7Eeackad__;JQ!!DZ3fjg!pRQ21qDFHiBfacPd9erMf3TZEXoU-juJI4tN_IPQsy_RS02jDOMbewLSkzd-Ew6c3w$ >