From: bora erdemli (boraerdemli_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 06:52:50 CDT

Hi,
first of all I would like to thank you for your
attention. After asking the question, I looked into
the VMD tutorial and came across with the measure
hbond command and I wrote a script that can monitor
the H bonds.

Now I am looking for a another script that finds the
water molecules in the interface,which is the protein
- protein interaction interface, during simulation.

Do you have any suggestion?

thank you in advance....

Sabri Bora Erdemli
Computational Science and Engineering