From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 18:13:01 CDT

Stephen,
  Sounds good. If you have any suggestions for improving the
programmer's documentation pages I mentioned so they are easier to
follow for people that have never compiled VMD, let me know.

Regarding FreeBSD 5.x, I worked with someone that got it compiled on
FreeBSD 5.x, but it crashed at runtime for an unknown reason that never
got adequately resolved as I remember, probably something simple was not
working correctly at the time, but if you get to working on 5.x let me know.

Thanks,