From: Shirley Li (li19104_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:46:27 CDT

Hi Mr. Stone,

Thank you so much for your help. How should I supply the values of the three parameters? If my files are dyn1.trj, dyn2.trj, ..., dyn50.trj (all in dcd format), in the scipt you provided, should I replace strings "START/END/FILEFORMAT with "1/50/dcd", or instead I should replace "$START/$END/$FILEFORMAT with "1/50/dcd", or should I supply the three parameters in command line?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shirley

> > 2) In order to analyze multiple trajectory files, how to import these trj files all at once instead of one by one? Could anybody kindly provide me with a script? My .trj files have names as dyn1.trj, dyn2.trj, dyn3.trj, ..., dyn50.trj, and the name of my PSF file is dyn.psf. Once I have such script, how to apply it?
>
> You can write a Tcl script that loads structures, or adds trajectories.
> A relatively simple script that you can learn from is located here:
> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/animatepdbs/
>
>--
Email: johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu Phone: 217-244-3349
WWW: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/ Fax: 217-244-6078