From: Mortimer Hemmit (mortimer.hemmit_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2020 - 20:21:55 CDT

There is a slight syntax error in your script. Look at the moveby
commands after variable substitution.

$popc moveby...
$roll moveby...

$popc is an atom selection, while $roll is a molecule ID, That is why
it complains that a number is an invalid command name.

moveby should be preceded by an atom selection. You should figure out
which variable contains the atom selection for the tube.

Mortimer