From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 2020 - 11:54:56 CDT

Hi Ethan,

Does it work if you delete the [cmap] section from the output .top file? Or
add in the charmm parameters for giggles when making the .top file? Grompp
is complaining about the crossterm/CMAP correction in the psf, which is a
perfectly normal thing for a protein model to have, but *maybe* it is
complaining that there aren't parameters for the interaction it is trying
to make. If neither of the first two options work for you, would you mind
sending your inputs so I can dig a bit deeper?

-Josh