From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 09:41:27 CDT

Hi,
  The TachyonInternal rendering option cannot be controlled (yet).
The advantage of TachyonInternal is that it can be several times faster
due to elimination of the file I/O steps. The disadvantage is that there's
no way to alter the image resolution, modify parameters, etc. To do that
you'll need to use the regular Tachyon option. TachyonInternal just takes
the window dimensions from VMD and generates an identical image.

Let me know if you need more help with this.