From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 11:12:48 CDT

Hi,
  I've posted a test version people can try here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/vmd/alpha/

You'll notice that only 4 binaries are there, this is because
we don't have all of the build machines up and running again, some
of them will take a while to get reinstalled and working, so
Linux, MacOS, and Solaris are the only ones I can build in the
short-term future.

  John