From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2019 - 05:48:10 CDT

This can definitely be scripted with the "measure dihed" command, but the
selection might still be tricky. Selecting atoms by type is easy enough,
but I suspect that inferring the exact connectivity sequence you want (a
dihedral type) is not implemented as is (I might be wrong).

What does your system look like? It might be easier to use atom names if
you are just searching through identical residues or molecules.

HTH,
BKR