From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2018 - 18:55:32 CST

Hi Abolfazl,

Turn on logging (File->log to file/console), and play with changing colors, materials, and drawing methods. VMD will report the commands it used behind the scenes based on your input. The documentation itself is under the "mol" commands in the user guide. http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node140.html

-Josh