From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 15:59:08 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I'm going to be away from the office from tomorrow morning
until July 6th (Tuesday of next week) due to an NIH advisory
board meeting in New York. If you have VMD questions, I'll
try to answer them asap if/when I have email access during
the time I'm away, but I may not have email access until I
return to Urbana.

Thanks,